Healthy teeth and gums and stable, comfortable bites are the foundation of enjoying years of beautiful, confident smiles. Missing teeth, receding gum lines, or misshapen and crooked teeth can take a toll on your smile.
Restorative dentistry helps patients rebuild their smiles through conservative procedures that address their functional oral health concerns. We aim to restore your smile to full function using the most conservative options before recommending oral surgery.
One Stop Restorative Solutions for Complex Problems
Dr. Uttma Dham is a general dentist in Plantation, FL with specialized training in restorative and implant dentistry. Dr. Dham has completed extensive continuing education courses in implant dentistry and restorative dental procedures.
With over 10 years of clinical experience, Dr. Dham’s skill and natural eye for smile esthetics make her uniquely qualified to help patients achieve their cosmetic and restorative oral health goals. Westside Dental Center offers a unique dentist office experience. Our team is committed to providing compassionate, high-quality dentistry on a personal one-on-one basis.
We strive to provide all necessary treatments under one roof at our Plantation, Florida dentist office. Dr. Dham and our highly trained team can handle simple to complex restorative cases for all ages.
Restorative Dental Services in Plantation, FL
Westside Dental Center offers a range of restorative services to address missing or damaged teeth. We will address all dental concerns that affect the stability and health of your smile.
At Westside Dental Center, we tailor all restorative treatment plans to the needs and concerns of each patient. Dr. Dham takes the time to listen and understand your oral issues. We will provide all treatment options available so patients may make informed, confident decisions about their oral health. We will never recommend unnecessary procedures.
Our restorative dental services include:
- Dental Crowns: Protect a tooth after a root canal, or dental filling. This treatment is most commonly used to fill large dental cavities.
- Dental Bridges: Bridge the gap between lost teeth to restore full function to your bite. Not replacing lost teeth can cause more harm to your gums and surrounding teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: Replace missing teeth with natural restorations.
- Dental Implants: Replace damaged teeth with a natural-looking tooth prosthetic. Tooth implants are the gold standard in tooth replacement for good reason. They are durable, long-lasting, and look like your real teeth.
- TMJ Therapy: Address jaw pain, TMJ disorders, and teeth grinding.
- Periodontal Therapy: Alleviate gum disease symptoms and get treated.
Visit our Restorative Dentistry in Plantation, FL Today
Dr. Dham is a highly trained, experienced, and compassionate dentist serving patients of all ages in Plantation, FL, and the surrounding communities. We take a personal and comprehensive approach to dental care, helping patients restore their smiles all under one roof. Westside Dental Center is a modern and welcoming dental office in Plantation, FL.
We invite patients from communities in and around Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Sunrise, and Davie to visit us at our patient-focused, welcoming dental care practice. To learn how comprehensive, personalized dentistry can help improve your smile, contact our Plantation, FL dentist office at (954) 251-0640 or request a consultation online.