Everyone wants a charismatic smile for themselves or their loved ones. Did you know that a charismatic, confident smile will significantly boost your self-confidence? Our highly experienced Invisalign dentist can provide you with a new, fantastic, lifelong, charismatic smile.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, Invisalign consultation NOW and start your journey toward an amazing new, confident Hollywood smile.
Benefits of Choosing Invisalign
Clear aligners provide you with a perfectly aligned, confident smile, but there are also many other advantages to getting clear braces.
- It will boost your self-confidence: Most of our patients have experienced a significant boost in their self-confidence after the treatment process. Increasing your self-confidence can help you in life, improve your relationships, and may help in that job interview or promotion. All with the help of your new amazing confidence.
- It will enhance your jaw performance: You will experience less resistance on your jaw if your teeth are perfectly aligned. It will also potentially save you from issues like TMJ/TMD and sleep apnea.
- You can keep it a secret: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so you can keep your orthodontic treatment as your little secret.
- It will protect your teeth structure: Clear aligners will keep your teeth structure intact, which will save your teeth from chipping, notching at the gum line, and fractures.
- It will save your gums: Properly spaced and aligned teeth can save you from gum disease and improve your oral hygiene. Periodontal disease starts in your mouth, leading to major health risks, including heart disease and strokes.
- You will be able to maintain a proper bite: When the teeth in your mouth are properly aligned, it will help strengthen your jaw and increase your bite structure, ultimately rewarding you with extensive health benefits.
Invisalign clear aligners improve your overall health and help provide you with a charismatic, long-lasting smile so you can always feel confident!
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, Invisalign Consultation NOW and surprise your family and friends with your new perfectly aligned confident smile.
Reasons for Choosing Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Clear Aligners are Invisible: Invisalign clear dental braces are almost invisible, appearing as the color of your teeth, allowing you to straighten your teeth without anyone ever finding out!
- They are Smooth and Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligners are smooth because they are made from patented medical-grade polymer placed over your teeth, providing relief.
- Easy to Wear and Clean: There are definite Invisalign Advantages and disadvantages with traditional braces, lingual braces, and ligating braces that are cemented to your teeth, making them a part of your mouth for the next year and a half. Invisalign clear aligners can easily be removed and are easy to clean.
- Enjoy your Food With Clear Aligners: As the Invisalign clear aligners are easily removable, you are free to enjoy all your favorite foods and drinks without having the fear of damaging your aligners.
Enjoy All Your Favorite Activities With Invisalign
Clear aligners are considered the best choice to straighten your smile, as suggested by leading dentists and orthodontists worldwide. It offers the same advantages as conventional ceramic braces for teeth and the added benefit of nearly invisible orthodontic correction. There are pros and cons to both Invisalign and traditional metal braces, but most of the pros are with Invisalign, and most of the cons are with metal braces.
You Can Enjoy Swimming: You can put them into their custom containers while swimming and wear them later. Clear aligners never get in your way.
You Can Play Your Favorite Sports: With traditional metal braces, you need to wear a mouth guard while playing any sport. However, you can enjoy any sport while taking Invisalign clear aligners treatment.
You can enjoy hot drinks: With traditional metal braces, the metal brackets can get in the way while you are trying to enjoy slowly sipping a hot drink, giving you a higher chance of burning your lips. You can comfortably enjoy hot drinks while getting Invisalign because it is made from smooth, BPA-free plastic, and they don’t get in the way. If you do happen to find discomfort with it, you can always remove them temporarily and enjoy your hot drink.
You can eat all your favorite foods: Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you can easily remove them while eating. You just need to brush and floss after eating and put them back in when you are done. You will not have to worry about the food getting stuck in your metal brackets.
Some people face a little discomfort when they start wearing their clear aligners, but that discomfort is very temporary, and it will be gone after you start wearing your aligners regularly.
Our highly experienced dentist, Dr. Uttma Dham, is a preferred Plantation, FL, Invisalign provider. Offering complete dental services under one roof, Dr. Dham and her caring and friendly dental care team are committed to providing you with compassionate, high-quality dentistry.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, Invisalign consultation NOW, and start your journey toward the smile of your dreams.
Invisalign Can Help You!
Invisalign is ideal for patients who seek a confident, charismatic smile. Invisalign can successfully address a range of orthodontic concerns relatively quickly.
Invisalign can help you if you have:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- TMJ Disorder
Your Clear Aligners Treatment Process
On your first visit to our friendly, welcoming dental clinic, our highly experienced dentist will check if you are a great candidate for Invisalign. We will evaluate your oral health and determine the best option for your unique smile. If we conclude that you are the right fit for the clear aligners treatment option, Dr. Dham will create a 3-D model of your teeth and gums using digital align technology.
This model will be used to create a “blueprint” for your custom series of aligners. The number of aligners required will vary from patient to patient. It is determined based on your unique condition.
Each set of aligners is worn in approximately 2 week intervals. Each consecutive set of aligners will gradually shift your teeth further into proper alignment. Treatment times will vary, but most patients wear their Invisalign aligners for up to one year. Dr. Dham will discuss the exact duration of the treatment plan based on your unique needs.
Schedule Your Completely FREE, No Obligation, Invisalign Consultation NOW!
Call 954-661-3430 NOW to schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, Invisalign consultation and start enjoying the confidence of your new, fantastic, confident, charismatic smile!