Missing teeth can lower your self-confidence and make you hide your smile when eating or talking to others.
Our expert dental implant specialist can enhance your self-esteem and give you a brand new, confident smile with dental implants.
Are you searching for the “best dental implants near me”? Well, Look no further. Here at Westside Plantation, our goal is to give the best treatment possible to all of our patients every single time.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, dental implant consultation NOW, and start enjoying your newfound confidence with your new charismatic smile.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are small titanium posts fused into your jaw to support crowns or other dental accessories on top.
Teeth implants are the number one solution for the replacement of your missing or damaged teeth.
We replace missing teeth at the root to prevent future oral health problems like bone decay and gum disease.
Dental implants can provide you with a confident, charismatic smile for a lifetime.
Implants dental improve oral and overall health, boost self-confidence, and enhance quality of life by replacing missing or damaged teeth.
Our highly skilled team at Westside Dental Center offers complete dental implant placement services under one roof. We thrive on making your lives better by giving you a charismatic and confident smile every time!
Why Do Teeth Fall Out?
There are a variety of factors that can cause missing teeth. In most cases, your teeth fall out due to poor oral hygiene. However, there are many other reasons that your teeth could fall out, and some of them are beyond your control.
Some of the Reasons Include:
- As you get older, your teeth may fall out due to the jaw bone becoming weaker.
- Your high blood pressure can be a cause of your teeth falling out.
- Smoking can damage and make your teeth fall out.
- Physical Trauma can damage your teeth.
- Poor eating habits can affect your natural teeth.
- Cavities can be a major reason for missing teeth.
- Diabetes can weaken your teeth.
- Gum Disease can cause your teeth to fall out.
If you lose an adult tooth, you should come to our office for a free consultation. During the consultation, we will determine if dental implants are suitable for you.
Negative Health Impacts of Missing Teeth
No one wants missing teeth, but some factors we can’t control make teeth fall out. Below are some negative health impacts of missing teeth:
- Significantly Decreased Self Confidence: Gaps in your smile can decrease your self confidence when talking to friends or giving important presentations.
- Periodontal Disease: Bacteria have easy access to the blood vessels beneath your teeth due to holes in your gums and can cause severe pain through gum disease infection.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD): A missing tooth can cause TMD because your other teeth will try to shift toward those empty gaps, which will misalign your teeth and your bite.
- Gum Recession: Missing teeth can cause gum disease, and may pull back your gumline from your other teeth, which can cause further teeth and gum loss.
- Loss of Bone: If your tooth roots aren’t continually stimulated, your jawbone may start to deteriorate, which can weaken it and make it challenging to chew and talk.
Never feel self-conscious about your smile ever again. We are here to provide you with amazing dental care by giving you an amazing, beautiful new smile.
Schedule your completely FREE Dental Implant consultation today and amaze your loved ones with your stunning new smile!
The Process of Your Dental Implants
Our highly qualified dental implant specialist will take pictures of your smile during your FREE Dental Implant Consultation. She will use our 3D scanner to create a complete and comprehensive implant treatment plan for you. Then, depending on your unique situation, she will assess if you are the right candidate for dental implants.
Our skilled dentist will numb your jaw during the dental implant procedure. They will then insert titanium posts into your jaw. These posts will create super strong roots supporting the implant.
The posts will fuse with your jawbone. This provides stable, strong support for the dental crown or other dental fixtures to rest upon for an extended period.
All Dental Implants Under One Roof
Having a missing tooth in your smile can be stressful. At Westside Plantation, we make getting dental implant surgery easy. We provide everything you need for your treatment all under one roof.
- We use the best quality materials: We bond titanium posts to your jawbone to provide permanent support for dental accessories. This will protect you from gum recession and gum disease.
- We have advanced technology: Our cutting-edge technology creates a replica of your teeth to determine the exact location where your implant should go. This guarantees the proper alignment of your teeth and improves your bite.
- We provide excellent care: Our office has a friendly dental team. They always go the extra mile to ensure your dental visits are comfortable. They strive to make you feel at home during procedures.
Dental Implants Can Help You!
Dental implants are usually the best and sometimes only choice for damaged or missing teeth. It not only provides you with a charismatic, confident smile but also saves you from other health concerns like gum diseases.
Dentists nationwide recommend dental implants for a healthy and lifelong smile.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, dental Implant consultation NOW, and start enjoying the confidence of your new, unique, confident, charismatic smile.
Dental Implants Benefits
Our highly skilled and experienced dentist, Dr. Dham, encourages patients to choose one of the many types of dental implants whenever possible for their long-term health and aesthetic benefits.
Dental implants provide you with a permanent, lifelong, confident, charismatic smile.
There is definitely a type of implant with the most naturally functioning option for artificial tooth replacement for you. The wide range of benefits of dental implants include:
- Eliminates dietary restrictions
- Promotes natural-looking and comfortable teeth
- Provides bite stability
- Prevents shifting of teeth
- Promotes natural bone growth
- Prevents facial sagging
- Reduces risk of gum disease & gum recession
- Minimizes risk of additional tooth loss
- Comfortable, beautiful, artificial teeth that look and feel like your real natural teeth
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
We acknowledge that everyone worries about the cost of dental restoration procedures because they can sometimes be expensive.
Here at Westside Plantation, we are willing to go the extra mile for you by charging your dental insurance company the maximum possible amount of reimbursement for your treatment cost. Our success rates for insurance approval are very high.
Don’t have dental insurance? Not to worry. We provide affordable payment options for dental procedures.
Our options are great, simple, and cheap. With our payment options, you can receive the treatment you need without any concerns about the cost.
Schedule your completely FREE, with no obligation, Dental Implant consultation, and start enjoying the confidence of your new, unique, confident, charismatic smile.
Meet the Person That Can Provide You With a Confident Charismatic Smile | Dr. Uttma Dham
Dr. Uttma Dham graduated from Nova Southeastern University, where she graduated with honors in 2003. Besides following her regular program at the University, she also participated in sealant programs and volunteered at Special Olympics events.
She was awarded the Dean’s Academic Achievement Award.
Dr. Dham earned her DMD degree and completed her residency at Dade County Dental Research Center. This allowed her to expand her knowledge in general dentistry. The residency included treating patients at the Community Smiles Clinic and Jackson Memorial Hospital, which are well-known institutions.
Dr. Dham has been a dentist for 10+ years and has taken many courses to stay updated in dentistry. Dr. Dham is a certified dentist and specializes in providing many dental services, including dental implants.
Find Out if Dental Implants are the Right Fit For You!
Our amazing dental staff all share Dr. Dham’s passion for giving you excellent care and the amazing smile you deserve.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, dental Implant consultation, and start enjoying the confidence of your new, unique, confident, charismatic smile.
Call NOW at 954-661-3430 to schedule your completely FREE, no-obligation, dental implant consultation. We can’t wait to meet you 🙂