Westside Plantation – Emergency Dentist Near You
Are you in pain and need immediate relief? Are you searching for the “best emergency dental near me”? We are glad you found us. We are here to help! Call us now at 954-476-4535 to get emergency dental service. Schedule your emergency appointment NOW and get pain relief.
Unfortunately, we cannot bill Medicaid or Medicare at this time.
Our emergency dentist is available for your dental emergency. For the worst case, we will suggest some combinations of over-the-counter medications for fast pain relief.
Here at Westside Dental Center, we offer emergency dental care for any dental problem that may arise. We will stay after hours to care for your dental emergency needs.
Have you ever felt increased pain in your teeth because of a cracked tooth? Can’t find a dentist to handle your dental emergency? We are here to help you!
Our highly experienced emergency dental staff provides urgent dental care to relieve your pain. Dental specialists at our dental clinic provide full restorative procedures to fix the problems permanently.
We are your go-to emergency dentist near you. You can count on us to provide expert emergency dental communication and services.
How Do I Know If I Have a Dental Emergency?
Dental emergencies can happen anytime because of dental trauma, accidents, or bad dental health. If you are experiencing dental discomfort in your day-to-day activities, You should call us straight away.
Even if you aren’t experiencing pain in your mouth, there are still other ways to identify dental emergencies. Look at the following measures to check if you need a dental emergency. If you are in a dental emergency, Contact us right away.
- Toothaches: If you’re experiencing severe toothache, you should never ignore it. Apply a cold compress and contact our emergency dentist to schedule an emergency appointment and help alleviate your pain.
- Constant Bleeding: Bleeding, in any case, is a cause of concern. If you constantly bleed from your mouth, you’re experiencing a dental emergency. If bleeding makes it hard to breathe or swallow, rinse your mouth with warm water and contact us immediately.
- Dental Abscess: Puss infections and collection inside teeth, gums, or tooth-supporting bone. The bacterial infection causes it. You should see us so we can treat it straight away before the infection spreads.
- Broken Tooth: A broken or lost tooth is more than a cosmetic issue. It can be quite painful and cause the mouth to swell up. Infection can occur and cause intense pain throughout the mouth. If you have multiple missing or broken teeth, contact our emergency dentist immediately to address this complication.
Emergency Dentist in Plantation, Florida
Looking for the top emergency dental near you in Plantation, Broward County, Cooper City, Sunrise, Davie, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida? We can help you with your emergency dentistry.
Here at Westside Dental Center in Plantation, we provide various dental restorative procedures, all under just one roof! We never want our patients to go through different treatments through different dentists in their emergency. This is why we provide everything you need for your procedure at our dental clinic.
We offer flexible hours of service for dental emergencies. If your dental crown falls off or you have tooth pain, contact us immediately for help. We are here to help you through your discomfort by providing appropriate dental advice and procedures for your needs. We offer same-day dental appointments in cases of emergency during the day and handle after-hour dental emergencies on a case-by-case basis.
If you call during the day with a dental emergency, make sure to tell the receptionist you are experiencing a dental emergency, and we will get you in! We Will See You Now!
Schedule your emergency appointment NOW and get pain relief.
Unfortunately, we cannot bill Medicaid or Medicare at this time.
Same Day Dental Emergency Appointment | Become a Part Of Our Dental Family
The worst thing about dental emergencies is that they can occur anytime. Waiting at emergency rooms can increase your pain, providing further discomfort to you.
At Westside Dental Center in Plantation, we offer same-day dental treatments for your needs. Our highly qualified, empathetic dentists and dental staff give 100% of their attention during your emergency and the procedure to provide you with complete satisfaction.
The great thing about our practice is that we are willing to see new and existing patients for your dental emergency. We know dental emergencies can be very painful. That’s why we welcome new patients of all ages at our dental office.
Become a part of our dental family and never fear a dental emergency again!
Our dental staff is ready to receive your call. Whether you need root canals, a cracked tooth, or your gum tissue has ruptured, our Westside Dental Center in Plantation can help you.
How Do I Handle a Dental Emergency?
It’s important to be aware of how to handle a dental emergency. Many people don’t know how to deal with sensitive dental emergencies. If you ever find yourself or a loved one in a dental emergency, it’s important to call us right away. We can better assist you over the phone and set up an appointment for you immediately.
You should follow the instructions if you are in a dental emergency.
- Severe Toothache: If you have a severe toothache, apply a cold compress and take ibuprofen to manage the pain. Avoid putting aspirin on your teeth, as it can highly chemically induce them. Please take the appropriate medicines and visit us as soon as possible.
- Tooth Knocked Out: Try your best to save the tooth. Handle it carefully by picking it up with the crown and putting it back in the socket if possible. If it’s not possible, put it in a container of milk and visit us immediately.
- If you have a broken jaw, Please visit an emergency room immediately. Our dentist is open to taking care of any restorative procedure later.
We are your emergency dentist near you. Schedule your emergency appointment NOW and save your overall health from future complications.
Westside Dental Center in Plantation Emergency Dental Coverage
We prioritize your dental health by dealing with dental emergencies first. Our dental staff stays open late, even on weekends, to ensure you get the treatment you deserve.
We will do more for you and your family by asking your insurance company for the highest possible reimbursement payment. We also offer multiple financing options and direct billing to your insurance provider.
Your Comfort is Our Priority!
Whenever You or Your Family Need an Emergency Dental Specialist, Choose Westside Dental Center in Plantation
Dental emergencies can be frustrating and painful if you don’t have the right dental clinic. Westside Plantation Dental Clinic provides all dental procedures in a comfortable and controlled environment.
Our dental office specializes in bringing magic to your smile. We provide fast, excellent dental procedures to take care of your dental emergency once and for all.
Contact us NOW at 954-476-4535; our emergency dental team can assist you immediately. Click the button above to schedule your emergency dental appointment NOW.