Invisalign is a popular treatment option used to address crooked or misaligned teeth. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional metal braces. Most patients prefer Invisalign over metal braces because it offers a discreet, comfortable, and effective solution to straighten crooked teeth.
Dr. Uttma Dham is a Plantation, FL Invisalign provider. Dr. Dham and our dental care team are committed to providing compassionate, patient-centered dentistry to patients of all ages. If you would like to explore your treatment options, visit Westside Dental Center in Plantation, FL.
Most Asked Questions About Invisalign
- What is Invisalign? Invisalign is a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten crooked teeth. Invisalign does not require the use of metal brackets or wires.
- What issues can Invisalign address? Invisalign can be used to treat crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, crossbite, gap teeth, open bite, crooked teeth.
- What are the benefits of Invisalign? Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible to other people. Invisalign aligners are created using clear, flexible plastic that gives your aligners a translucent appearance. With Invisalign, patients are free to eat, drink, and perform their oral hygiene routine without restriction. Your Invisalign aligners are custom designed to fit your smile, which allows for a more comfortable treatment experience.
- Is Invisalign right for me? Invisalign can be an effective solution for both teens and adults who are seeking a discreet, comfortable treatment option. Dr. Dham will assess your oral health and determine if Invisalign is the right solution for you.
- What happens after my Invisalign treatment is complete? Most dentists recommend that patients wear a retainer after the Invisalign treatment. A retainer can help prevent the teeth from shifting. Dr. Dham will work with you to determine if a retainer is right for you.
Request An Appointment
Straighter teeth are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can also help improve your oral health. If you would like to learn more about Invisalign, visit Westside Dental Center in Plantation, FL. To schedule an appointment, call (954) 251-0640 or request an appointment online.